- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Underwear thief misses court appearance
CLAYTON, Mo. -- A fugitive warrant was issued Friday for a west St. Louis County teen-ager who failed to appear in court on charges that he burglarized homes and stole women's underwear.
Inho Beack, 17, of Chesterfield, is facing five counts each of burglary and stealing and a single count of attempted burglary. Break-ins occurred earlier this year at the homes of his neighbors and several classmates from Parkway Central High School.
Beack was arrested in March. Police confiscated several pieces of womens undergarments.