- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Boeing delivers 100th Super Hornet
ST. LOUIS -- Boeing Co. on Friday delivered the 100th F/A-18 Super Hornet to the U.S. Navy.
The two-seat airplane was delivered during a ceremony at Boeing's military operations headquarters in St. Louis.
"The 100th Super Hornet is a significant milestone in this very successful program," Admiral Vern Clark, chief of naval operations, said.