- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Monzella Kneezle, 73, of Westminster, Calif., died Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at Howard County Hospital in Columbia, Md.
She was born Nov. 10, 1928, in Cape Girardeau. She married Leslie Kneezle, who preceded her in death. She lived in Benton 28 years, and lived in Rockford, Ill., from 1956 until moving to California in 1979.
Survivors include two daughters, Linda Nicosia and Pamela Kneezle of Westminster; three sons, Donald Kneezle of Benton, Jimmy Kneezle of Rialto, Calif., Roy Kneezle of Etiwanda, Calif.; 11 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Burial was June 3 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Covina, Calif.
Forest Lawn Mortuary was in charge of arrangements.