- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Shara Jo McLard of Raymondville, Mo., died Monday, May 27, 2002.
She was born Jan. 10, 1961, at Buffalo, Mo., daughter of Kenneth Ray and Helen L. Ward. She and Thomas Howard McLard were married March 20, 1982.
McLard attended Southeast Missouri State University and Rockhurst College in Kansas City, Mo. She worked nine years at the Federal Reserve Bank in Kansas City.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Kenneth and Dustin McLard of the home; her parents of Raymondville; and maternal grandmother, Nola Morris of Bolivar, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother, paternal grandparents and maternal grandfather.
Funeral was held May 30 at Evans Funeral Home in Houston, Mo., with Peter Whitten officiating. Burial was in Pine Lawn Cemetery.