- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harry J. Streiler, 75, of Perryville died Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 8, 1927, in Perry County, Mo., son of Charles A. and Zita Pannier Streiler. He and Ollie M. Wood were married May 3, 1947, in Perryville.
Streiler worked at Mississippi Lime Co. 46 years. He was a member and usher at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Pamela Streiler of Perryville, Patricia Weisbrod of Longtown, Mo.; a son, Gary Streiler of Jackson, Mo.; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a son, and a brother.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Parish prayers will be at 7 tonight.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.