- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
David Kieffer has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Sandy Quigley is the new catering sales manager at Holiday Inn in Cape Girardeau.
Craig Bannister has been appointed customer service rep at KREI/KTJJ Radio in Farmington.
Lisa Dost has been hired as marketing officer of The First National Bank in Sikeston.
Beverly Patterson and Leslie Blackwood have joined the salon at JCPenney in Poplar Bluff.
Ken Schmitz has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Alan Rickman has joined the sales team at Brennecke Chevrolet in Jackson.
Sue Watkins is the new divisional manager for Check Please in Farmington.
Renee Sherrill has been named copy writer at KREI/KTJJ Radio in Farmington.
Nobuo Fujiwara is the new president of TG Missouri in Perryville.
Dr. Patrick Knight has joined Orthopedic Associates of Southeast Missouri in Cape Girardeau as an orthopedic surgeon.
Jeff Jernigan has joined McClanhan Real Estate in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Jackie Majoros has joined the Cape Girardeau off of A.G. Edwards & Sons as a financial consultant.
Molly Farnum has joined the Cape Girardeau office of Socket Internet as a marketing representative.
Rhonda Williams has joined Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as a sales associate.
Dr. Dianne Woolard has joined Cape Care for Women as an obstretician.
Matthew Jackson has joined the law office of Jimmie D. Stokley in Dexter.
Bob Barringer has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as a sales associate.
Nikki Santie is the new executive director of Beverly Healthcare Ridgeview Nursing Center in Malden.
Blaine Strock III has been appointed president of Union Planters Community Bank in Carbondale.
David Sluzevich has joined Vinyard Financial Planning & Associates in Marion as an insurance agent.
Amanda Hicks has joined CTS, a technology solution provider in Sparta, as a business development agent.