- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)13
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
David Kieffer has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Sandy Quigley is the new catering sales manager at Holiday Inn in Cape Girardeau.
Craig Bannister has been appointed customer service rep at KREI/KTJJ Radio in Farmington.
Lisa Dost has been hired as marketing officer of The First National Bank in Sikeston.
Beverly Patterson and Leslie Blackwood have joined the salon at JCPenney in Poplar Bluff.
Ken Schmitz has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Alan Rickman has joined the sales team at Brennecke Chevrolet in Jackson.
Sue Watkins is the new divisional manager for Check Please in Farmington.
Renee Sherrill has been named copy writer at KREI/KTJJ Radio in Farmington.
Nobuo Fujiwara is the new president of TG Missouri in Perryville.
Dr. Patrick Knight has joined Orthopedic Associates of Southeast Missouri in Cape Girardeau as an orthopedic surgeon.
Jeff Jernigan has joined McClanhan Real Estate in Cape Girardeau as a sales agent.
Jackie Majoros has joined the Cape Girardeau off of A.G. Edwards & Sons as a financial consultant.
Molly Farnum has joined the Cape Girardeau office of Socket Internet as a marketing representative.
Rhonda Williams has joined Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as a sales associate.
Dr. Dianne Woolard has joined Cape Care for Women as an obstretician.
Matthew Jackson has joined the law office of Jimmie D. Stokley in Dexter.
Bob Barringer has joined the staff at Coldwell Banker Hamilton Realty in Cape Girardeau as a sales associate.
Nikki Santie is the new executive director of Beverly Healthcare Ridgeview Nursing Center in Malden.
Blaine Strock III has been appointed president of Union Planters Community Bank in Carbondale.
David Sluzevich has joined Vinyard Financial Planning & Associates in Marion as an insurance agent.
Amanda Hicks has joined CTS, a technology solution provider in Sparta, as a business development agent.