- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo.-- Anthony "Tony" Dean Ellis, 40, of Sedgewickville, Mo., died Sunday, June 9, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Sept. 1, 1961, at Cape Girardeau, son of Jerry and Leona Ates Ellis. He and Tina Sue Owen married Dec. 12, 1987.
Ellis was employed by Bollinger Farms and was a member of the Sedgewickville United Methodist Church.
Survivors include his wife; parents; paternal grandparents, Frank and Jewell Ellis; one daughter, Amanda Ellis of Jackson, Mo.; three brothers, Gregory, Patrick and Bryan Ellis all of Sedgewickville; a sister, Pam Walther of Jackson; and one grandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo. from 4-9 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the Liley Funeral Home. The Rev. Joe Wilfong will officiate, with burial in Garden of Memories Cemetery at Sedgewickville.