- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 6/7/02
Friday, June 7
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday: At 1:02 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 234 N. Sprigg St.
At 5:27 p.m., an alarm sounding at 1025 N. Sprigg St.
At 6:11 p.m., a motor vehicle accident/emergency medical service at 621 S. Frederick St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday: At 6:37 a.m., a motor vehicle accident/emergency medical service at St. Francis Drive and William Street.
At 8:36 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1723 Lyndhurst.
At 2:12 p.m., a medical assist at 611 S. West End Boulevard.
At 5:06 p.m., a medical assist at 2501 Leroy.
Friday, June 7
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
An alarm on Old Cape Road.