- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)16
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)6
Train hits bus, killing 34 people
LUCKNOW, India -- A passenger train crashed into a bus at a rail crossing on Tuesday, hurtling it into a canal and killing 34 people aboard, police said.
At least 26 others were injured in the accident in Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state, which is located in the north of the country. The powerful blow of the Kasgunj Express train threw the bus 200 yards into a canal.