- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
Train hits bus, killing 34 people
LUCKNOW, India -- A passenger train crashed into a bus at a rail crossing on Tuesday, hurtling it into a canal and killing 34 people aboard, police said.
At least 26 others were injured in the accident in Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state, which is located in the north of the country. The powerful blow of the Kasgunj Express train threw the bus 200 yards into a canal.