- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)17
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Train hits bus, killing 34 people
LUCKNOW, India -- A passenger train crashed into a bus at a rail crossing on Tuesday, hurtling it into a canal and killing 34 people aboard, police said.
At least 26 others were injured in the accident in Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state, which is located in the north of the country. The powerful blow of the Kasgunj Express train threw the bus 200 yards into a canal.