- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Graveside service for Marjorie Conger of Berkeley, Mo., will be held at 10 a.m. today at IOOF Cemetery near Charleston, Mo.
Nunnelee Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Conger, 77, died Friday, May 31, 2002, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born July 13, 1924, in Bertrand, Mo., daughter of Lawerence L. and Ilene O. Gaty Voelker. She and Glenn Conger were married Oct. 24, 1945, in Wichita Falls, Texas.
Formerly of Sikeston, Conger was a member of Wesley United Methodist Church in Ferguson, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Glenn Conger Jr. of Atlanta, Ga.; a sister, Julia "Judy" Trousdale of Florissant, Mo.; and two grandchildren.