- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Farmington inmates dies
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- A convicted child molester serving a 10-year prison sentence at the Farmington Correctional Center died on Monday, prison officials said.
Edward Wessels, 45, was pronounced dead at 2:18 p.m. at Parkland Regional Medical Center. He had started serving his term in 1996 for sodomy of a child under 14.
Officials said an autopsy would be performed to determine the cause of death.