- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. - Gladys M. Nenninger, 87, died Sunday, June 2, 2002, at Anna House De Paul Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 7, 1914, at Perryville, daughter of Felix and Laura Roy Moore. She and Milford Nenninger were married June 12, 1937. He preceded her in death July 17, 1992.
Nenninger worked as an office manager in the Miraculous Medal Office.
Surivors include two sons, Charles "Butch" Nenninger of Perryville and Mike Nenninger of Lexington, Ky.; one daughter, Judy Squires of St. Charles, Mo.; one brother, Hillard Moore of St. Louis; five sisters, Helen Welker of Kirkwood, Mo., Velda Schnurbusch of Farmington, Mo., Verna Agnew and Zita Kirn of St. Louis, Bernice Winkler of Perryville; 14 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by one son and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 6-8 p.m. today, or 6:30 to 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Funeral will be at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vincent de Paul. The Rev. Joe Williams will officiate, with burial at Mt. Hope Cemetery.