- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda
7:30 p.m. Monday
Public Hearings Hearing to consider the request for voluntary annexation of 13.14 acres of land owned by the Jackson Industrial Development Corporation along South Farmington Road.
Power and Light Committee Consider motion to cancel the regular council meeting date of Monday, June 17, and reschedule the regular meeting for Monday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
Consider bill proposing an ordinance approving the voluntary annexation of 9.10 acres of property owned by Oak Enterprises, L.L.C.
Consider motion approving the closure of Florence Street between North Ohio Street and North Georgia Street on Saturday, July 6, between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. for a neighborhood block party.
Consider bill proposing an ordinance approving the minor plat of Twisted Oaks Condominiums as submitted by Randy and Cheryl Seabaugh and Wayne and Carole Pfeiffer.
Consider bill proposing an ordinance accepting the East Deerwood Drive right of way dedication deed from Oak Enterprises, L.L.C.