- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 6/3/02
Monday, June 3, 2002
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:At 4:34 p.m., a false alarm on Nash Road.
At 7:50 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 2901 Hawthorne.
At 8:48 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Broadway and West End.
At 11:16 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 230 Mill St.
At 11:33 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2075 Corporate Circle.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:At 5:59 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector at 2719 Stephen.
At 1:18 a.m., a medical assist at 2012 New Madrid.