- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Shuttle to launch Wednesday
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. -- NASA delayed the liftoff of space shuttle Endeavour yet another day, to Wednesday, because a valve change was taking longer than expected.
Mission managers ordered a valve replacement Saturday and aimed for a Tuesday launch. Sunday, they postponed the flight one more day to give workers time to finish the job.