- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)20
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Clarence A. Schott, 76, of Advance died Saturday, June 1, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born June 24, 1925, in Scott City, Mo., son of Lawrence and Annie Hebenstreit Schott.
A retired farmer, Schott was a member of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance and belonged to the Knights of Columbus.
On June 25, 1990, in Oran, he was married to Vernita Glueck.
Survivors include his wife; three stepsons, Marvin Glueck of Oran, Mo., Charles Glueck of Oak Ridge, Mo., David Glueck of Farmington, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Shirley Hahn of Oran; a brother, Harold Schott of Oran; three nephews, Leo Schott, Carl Schott of Randles, Mo., and Larry Schott; four nieces, Charlotte Foulk of Rock View, Mo., Debra Stoltz of Jackson, Mo., Janet Smith of Scott City and Elizabeth Bryeans of Perkins, Mo.
Also surviving are 17 stepgrandchildren and nine stepgreat-grandchildren.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by two brothers, Larry and Leo Schott, and one sister, Kathryn Smith.
Friends may call from 4:30 to 8 p.m., Monday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance with Knights of Columbus prayers at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday in St. Joseph Catholic Church, with the Revs. Frederick Lutz and John Harth as celebrants. Burial will follow in St. Joseph Cemetery.