- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wealth of possibilities Family-friendly home offers space for e
Everyone wants the best life possible for their children. That's the reason the homeowners at 1146 Oak Ridge Court in Ashland Hills Estates bought this house in the first place. It's a great house in a good school district, and in a neighborhood where there is always something for the kids to do. Now they are ready to let someone else enjoy those advantages.
This is a roomy three bedroom house, neat inside and out. It presents a friendly image, with a brick and vinyl siding exterior and a neatly landscaped yard, and convenient two-car garage.
Inside, the home is decorated with relaxing, light colors. Among the highlights of the house is its kitchen and breakfast area. It is bathed in a wealth of natural light from the patio doors that lead to the above-ground pool in the backyard. The pool, along with its deck and patio area, make for lots of summer family fun and entertainment possibilities. The kitchen also features new appliances.
The dining room is another shining area, with a beautiful bay window overlooking the pool area. A combination of modern spotlighting and a ceiling fan give the room a cheery and relaxed feeling.
Wooden beams that run along the sloped living room ceiling give the home an interesting architectural character, along with very creative window treatments on a large living room window.
The master bedroom suite is a soothing retreat, with a large window giving lots of natural light and overlooks a dogwood tree that explodes with blossoms in the spring. The master bath features a whirlpool tub and a two-sink vanity.
Downstairs is even more family entertainment area, with a wood-burning fireplace to add atmosphere and warmth to winter evenings spent watching a good movie or playing games with the kids. A half-bath downstairs is another convenience, along with a walk-out basement and a wealth of storage space.
This home, full of family value, is currently priced at $142,900 and is available for viewing through Re/Max Realty One, 335-8565. It is open for viewing today from 1 to 3 p.m.