- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Too much time at computer h
Do you repeatedly break family or work rules about when and how much computer time is allowed?
Do you ever lie about the time you spend on the computer or how you're using it? Or do you find yourself sneaking around to do it?
Do you forgo meals or bathing to spend time on the computer?
Are you spending excessive time on the computer to avoid anything (boredom, loneliness, problems)?
Do you have a preexisting condition, such as depression or an anxiety disorder, that may be contributing to how much time you spend on the computer?
Do you throw temper tantrums when limits are imposed on your computer time?
Do you withdraw from friends, family and activities to spend time on the computer?