- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)3
Too much time at computer h
Do you repeatedly break family or work rules about when and how much computer time is allowed?
Do you ever lie about the time you spend on the computer or how you're using it? Or do you find yourself sneaking around to do it?
Do you forgo meals or bathing to spend time on the computer?
Are you spending excessive time on the computer to avoid anything (boredom, loneliness, problems)?
Do you have a preexisting condition, such as depression or an anxiety disorder, that may be contributing to how much time you spend on the computer?
Do you throw temper tantrums when limits are imposed on your computer time?
Do you withdraw from friends, family and activities to spend time on the computer?