- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Too much time at computer h
Do you repeatedly break family or work rules about when and how much computer time is allowed?
Do you ever lie about the time you spend on the computer or how you're using it? Or do you find yourself sneaking around to do it?
Do you forgo meals or bathing to spend time on the computer?
Are you spending excessive time on the computer to avoid anything (boredom, loneliness, problems)?
Do you have a preexisting condition, such as depression or an anxiety disorder, that may be contributing to how much time you spend on the computer?
Do you throw temper tantrums when limits are imposed on your computer time?
Do you withdraw from friends, family and activities to spend time on the computer?