- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Too much time at computer h
Do you repeatedly break family or work rules about when and how much computer time is allowed?
Do you ever lie about the time you spend on the computer or how you're using it? Or do you find yourself sneaking around to do it?
Do you forgo meals or bathing to spend time on the computer?
Are you spending excessive time on the computer to avoid anything (boredom, loneliness, problems)?
Do you have a preexisting condition, such as depression or an anxiety disorder, that may be contributing to how much time you spend on the computer?
Do you throw temper tantrums when limits are imposed on your computer time?
Do you withdraw from friends, family and activities to spend time on the computer?