- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Too much time at computer h
Do you repeatedly break family or work rules about when and how much computer time is allowed?
Do you ever lie about the time you spend on the computer or how you're using it? Or do you find yourself sneaking around to do it?
Do you forgo meals or bathing to spend time on the computer?
Are you spending excessive time on the computer to avoid anything (boredom, loneliness, problems)?
Do you have a preexisting condition, such as depression or an anxiety disorder, that may be contributing to how much time you spend on the computer?
Do you throw temper tantrums when limits are imposed on your computer time?
Do you withdraw from friends, family and activities to spend time on the computer?