- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
GREENBRIER, Mo. -- Ronald "Moose" Moore, 57, of North Little Rock, Ark., died Thursday, May 30, 2002, at Redsamen Hospital in Jacksonville, Ark.
He was born May 29, 1945, at Greenbrier, son of Gay and Georgia McCulliugh Moore. He and Susan Merideth were married June 10, 1977, in East Carondelet, Ill.
Moore was a 1963 graduate of Zalma High School in Zalma, Mo. He was employed at Whit Davis Lumber Plus in Jacksonville.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Terry Moore of North Little Rock; two daughters, Audra Colwell of Austin, Ark., Andrea Moore of North Little Rock; four brothers, Keith Moore of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Virgil Moore of Zalma, Dennis and Randy Moore of Dupo, Ill.; two sisters, Caren Hazel of Sturdivant, Mo., and Ronda Hess of Advance, Mo.; and a grandson.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Keith Price officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.