- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Kathryn "Katy" Stoltz, 54, of Marion, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Thursday, May 30, 2002, at her home.
She was born Aug. 3, 1947, in Carbondale, Ill., daughter of Thomas R. and Joanne Goforth Thompson. She and Bobby R. Stoltz were married May 19, 1967.
Stoltz had been a secretary at Choate Mental Health Center. She was a member of First Lutheran Church in Dongola, Ill., and Ladies Auxiliary to Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Renee Stoltz of Marion; her mother of Dixon, Ill.; a sister, Ann James of Dixon; three brothers, Eric Thompson of Rockford, Ill., Thomas Thompson of Tucson, Ariz., and Joe Thompson of Rochelle, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father and a stepson.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. E. James Rivett will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Pisgah Cemetery.