- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lela K. Casper, 89, of Anna, Ill. died Sunday May 26, 2002, at her home near Anna.
She was born June 29, 1912, in Dongola, Ill., daughter of Henry and Ida Head Ketchie. She and Claude L. Casper were married Aug. 26, 1934. He preceded her in death Feb. 17, 1980.
She was a member of the Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include one daughter, Julia Clark of Dongola; one sister, Lorraine Reecher of Portland, Ore.; five grandchildren and seven great grandchildren.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home. The Rev. Mitch Jackson will officiate, with burial in Friendship Cemetery.