- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Melvin and Erma McCurter of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Shelly Lynn McCurter, to Randy Glen Steed of Arlington, Texas. He is the son of Clara Williams of Texarkana, Ark., and the late Andrew O. "Ted" Steed of Texarkana, Texas.
A June 15 wedding is planned at Cape Girardeau County Park South.