- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jenny Rebecca Wallis and Stephen Destan Sides exchanged vows March 2, 2002, at St. John's Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. John Johnson performed the double ring ceremony. Music was provided by Don Massey and Sheryl Luber of St. Louis.
Ron and Darlene Wallis of Eugene, Mo., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Stanley and Kay Sides of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Hope Wallis of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Andrea Ramsey, Elizabeth Kemery and Kelly Eldridge, all of St. Louis.
David Sides of Kansas City, Mo., served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Marcus Janzow of Cape Girardeau, Eric Owens and David Popham of Chicago. Ushers were Matthew Wallis of St. Louis, brother of the bride; Steven Krigas of Washington, D.C., Jason McClain of Kansas City, and James Wilson of Ocoee, Fla.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Ashleigh and Jacob Wallis of Atlanta, Ga., niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of Matthew Wallis of St. Louis and Kelley Wallis of Atlanta.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Windows on Washington in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner March 1 at The St. Louis Tap Room.
Mrs. Sides received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from Truman State University. She is an IT recruiter at Sykes Enterprises.
The groom is a graduate of Kansas University and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is chief medical resident at St. Louis University Hospitals.
The couple resides in St. Louis.