- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Evelyna Andora Gravelle, 75, of Evans, Colo., died Wednesday, May 22, 2002, at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, Colo.
She was born Jan. 8, 1927, in Cape Girardeau, the daughter of Florentine and Hulda Koehler Senn. She married Lester L. Stephenson on May 16, 1946, in Cape Girardeau. He preceded her in death on Dec. 2, 1961. She married Donald R. Gravelle on April 29, 1963, in Cape Girardeau. He preceded her in death on March 9, 2001.
She is survived by two sons, Lester Stephenson of St. Anne, Ill., and Harold Richardson of Lawrenceville, Ga.; a daughter, Gloria Fellers of Greeley; five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel in Cape Girardeau.
Graveside services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Lorimier Cemetery with the Rev. Clayton Smith officiating.