- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Everybody's a critic - 'Star Wars - Episode II'
This "Star Wars" episode has a little bit of everything: adventure, romance and suspense, all of which kept my attention at all times.
Knowing nothing about the actual plot, I was very skeptical going in. However, I was able to quickly become aware of what was going on and actually appreciated the storyline. This movie at certain times made me feel as if I was on a simulator. The surroundings were very real and the scenery was believable.
Not being a "Star Wars" fanatic, I didn't have many expectations going into the movie. I must say I actually enjoyed it.
Don't worry, you won't see me dressed up as Amidala at the next Halloween party. For me (being oblivious) many questions were answered, yet some still remain for the next possible viewing.
May the Force be with you.
- Amy Stephens, administrative assistant