- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Rosie the Riveter sold for $4.9 million
Norman Rockwell's Rosie the Riveter, the painting that gave an iconic face to the millions of American women who worked in factories during World War II, was sold at auction Wednesday for $4.9 million.
Elliot Yeary Gallery of Aspen, Colo., bought the painting on behalf of Ranger Endowments Management of Dallas, an asset management firm.