- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)26
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Rosie the Riveter sold for $4.9 million
Norman Rockwell's Rosie the Riveter, the painting that gave an iconic face to the millions of American women who worked in factories during World War II, was sold at auction Wednesday for $4.9 million.
Elliot Yeary Gallery of Aspen, Colo., bought the painting on behalf of Ranger Endowments Management of Dallas, an asset management firm.