- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Rosie the Riveter sold for $4.9 million
Norman Rockwell's Rosie the Riveter, the painting that gave an iconic face to the millions of American women who worked in factories during World War II, was sold at auction Wednesday for $4.9 million.
Elliot Yeary Gallery of Aspen, Colo., bought the painting on behalf of Ranger Endowments Management of Dallas, an asset management firm.