- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hubert F. Sutterer, 84, of Perryville died Monday, May 20, 2002, at Perry County Nursing Home.
He was born Jan. 29, 1918, in Perry County, son of Edwin and Theresa Layton Sutterer. He and Viola Endres were married April 10, 1939. She died Jan. 30, 1997.
Sutterer was a farmer. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and American Legion Post 133 Booster Club.
Survivors include two sons, Roger Sutterer of Bridgeton, Mo., Lloyd Sutterer of Pacific, Mo.; two daughters, Rose Anna Weber and Shirley Webb of Perryville; a brother, Wallace Sutterer of Perryville; a sister, Inez Yeager of Perryville; 11 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, and Friday from 6:30-11 a.m. The wake will be at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.