- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Funeral for Keith Henry Lee of Benton will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Unity Baptist Church. The Rev. Dennis Lowe will officiate. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery at Charleston, Mo.
Friends may call at the church from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.
Lee, 53, died Monday, May 20, 2002, at his home.
He was born Sept. 22, 1948, at Wyatt, Mo., son of Henry Lenzy and Jessie Hutson Lee. He and Gail May were married June 19, 1971, at Wyatt, Mo.
Lee owned and operated KCO Construction Co. at Benton 30 years. He was a member of Unity Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Amy Lee of Laurie, Mo.; his father of Anniston, Mo.; two brothers, Lannie Lee of Sweetwater, Texas, Kevin Lee of Anniston; and a sister, Brenda Morgan of Charleston.
He was preceded in death by his mother.