- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
BENTON, Mo. -- Funeral for Keith Henry Lee of Benton will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Unity Baptist Church. The Rev. Dennis Lowe will officiate. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery at Charleston, Mo.
Friends may call at the church from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.
Lee, 53, died Monday, May 20, 2002, at his home.
He was born Sept. 22, 1948, at Wyatt, Mo., son of Henry Lenzy and Jessie Hutson Lee. He and Gail May were married June 19, 1971, at Wyatt, Mo.
Lee owned and operated KCO Construction Co. at Benton 30 years. He was a member of Unity Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Amy Lee of Laurie, Mo.; his father of Anniston, Mo.; two brothers, Lannie Lee of Sweetwater, Texas, Kevin Lee of Anniston; and a sister, Brenda Morgan of Charleston.
He was preceded in death by his mother.