- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Louis H. Myers, 73, of Marquand died Monday, May 20, 2002, at the St. Francis Medical Center Emergency Room.
He was born Feb. 15, 1929, at Cold Water, Mo., the son of Marvin Hill and Ethel Mae Gamblin Myers.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps for 15 years. He was a retired carpenter.
He is survived by a brother, Glen Myers, of Marquand; three sisters, Helen Gibson, of Cascade, Mo., Jaunita Haynes of Mt. Olive, Ill., and Clarice Shockley, of Colorado Springs, Colo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
There will be no visitation or funeral services.
Private burial will be at the Zion Lutheran Cemetery near Gravelton, Mo.
Liley Funeral Home of Marble Hill, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.