- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Paul David Rains, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, May 20, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Nov. 7, 1951, in Cape Girardeau, son of Milo S. and Florence A. Blackwell Rains. He and Eddy R. Henderson were married Nov. 8, 1982, in Jackson, Mo.
Rains worked at Jerry Lipps Trucking.
Survivors include his wife; a son, David Rains of Cape Girardeau; five sisters, Lillian Brown, Becky Rains, Linda Pulliam and Mary Sparks, all of Cape Girardeau, Florence Arriola of Santa Ynez, Calif.; three brothers, Milo "Sonny" Rains, Arthur "Bud" Burton and Samuel Rains, all of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Tom Morris and Darren Henderson officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.