- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 5/21/02
Tuesday, May 21
Firefighters responded to the following calls SundayAt 8:09 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at North Mount Auburn and Hopper.
At 9:29 p.m., a medical assist at 1008 Good Hope
At 11:16 p.m., a medical assist at 722 Giboney.
Firefighters responded to the following calls MondayAt 3:24 a.m., a medical assist at 2825 Bloomfield Saxony Village.
At 12:41 p.m., a box alarm at 1713 Melissa.
At 1:08 p.m., a sounding alarm at 1020 Parkway Drive.