- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 5/21/02
Tuesday, May 21
ArrestFrederick Lee Langevin, 34, of 414 N. West End Blvd, was arrested Monday on a probation warrant for probation absconder.
TheftsA dog was reported stolen Sunday at 1444 Independence.
A stereo, speakers, compact discs and a CD case were reported stolen Sunday from a damaged vehicle.
A hydraulic jack, cash, compact discs and cassettes were reported stolen Sunday at 1347 Platinum Court.
Cash was reported stolen and a door damaged Monday at 373 N. Henderson.
A tailgate was reported stolen Monday from Ford Groves.
Property damageWindows were reported damaged Sunday at 921 Hackberry and three male juveniles were cited to juvenile court.
Kelley Raye Gause, 19, of 1635 N. Main, was issued a summons for assault at 1402 Jefferson.