- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lukefahrs mark 50 years
JACKSON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Dewey Lukefahr of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception April 20, 2002, at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
Hosts were their children and spouses and grandchildren.
Lukefahr and Nelda Moranville were married April 20, 1952, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, Mo., by the Rev. A.M. Lohmann.
Mr. and Mrs. Lukefahr owned and operated Jackson Studio from January 1954 until retiring in July 1998.
The couple's children and grandchildren are: Gerald and Jeannine Jennings, Greg and Jessica of Frederick, Md.; Dennis and Jeanell Akers, Bo and Loree of St. Charles, Mo.; Dennis and Robin Lukefahr, Cassie and Megan of Fenton, Mo.; the Rev. David and Robin Lukefahr, Andrew, Abby and Aaron of Sebewaing, Mich.; and Brian and Joanna Sievers, Jake and Luke of Gordonville, Mo.