- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Lukefahrs mark 50 years
JACKSON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Dewey Lukefahr of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception April 20, 2002, at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
Hosts were their children and spouses and grandchildren.
Lukefahr and Nelda Moranville were married April 20, 1952, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, Mo., by the Rev. A.M. Lohmann.
Mr. and Mrs. Lukefahr owned and operated Jackson Studio from January 1954 until retiring in July 1998.
The couple's children and grandchildren are: Gerald and Jeannine Jennings, Greg and Jessica of Frederick, Md.; Dennis and Jeanell Akers, Bo and Loree of St. Charles, Mo.; Dennis and Robin Lukefahr, Cassie and Megan of Fenton, Mo.; the Rev. David and Robin Lukefahr, Andrew, Abby and Aaron of Sebewaing, Mich.; and Brian and Joanna Sievers, Jake and Luke of Gordonville, Mo.