- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Kimberly Dawn Hill and Ronald David Gramlisch will be married today in a seaside ceremony at Kure Beach, N.C.
She is the daughter of Wanda Hill of Pikeville, N.C., and Ronnie Hill of Mount Olive, N.C. Gramlisch is the son of Diane Scholl of Scott City and David Gramlisch of Jackson, Mo.