- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Coomer of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Jennifer Coomer, to Charles Harless. He is the son of Mary Harlow of Cape Girardeau and Ronnie Kirk of Sikeston, Mo.
Coomer is a graduate of ABEP in Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Larry's Store 24.
Harless is a 1994 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed by Stanley Steemer.
A June 8 wedding is planned.