- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Saturday's racing events at Auto Tire and Parts Racepark near Benton, Mo., were called off because of heavy rain through the week. Racing is scheduled to resume at 7 p.m. Saturday.
The scheduled races Friday at Fredericktown (Mo.) Raceway and at Malden (Mo.) Speedway also were cancelled because of rain.
"The extent and unsubstantiated content of these allegations must be set right," Blatter said in a 30-page document. "They will come back to haunt my accusers, above all the General Secretary."
Blatter was responding to a report presented to FIFA's execute committee by Zen-Ruffinen, No. 2 official of soccer's governing body, responsible for the day-to-day operation of the organization.
-- From staff, wire reports