- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Everybody's a critic - 'Unfaithful'
She has the "perfect" life. She has a wonderful husband, an adorable son, beautiful home -- you name it she has it. Which brings me to the question of "why?"
I don't understand how (yes, I know it's the movies) a total stranger is able to lure a woman up to his apartment in a matter of minutes. I mean really, who in this day and age would actually be that brave?
An unfaithful wife finds a new passion which leads to tragic circumstances. This only makes it that much more exciting. I would expect that she was thinking of her son and, of course, her husband during this time, but it's very doubtful.
The setting is beautiful and the characters are well chosen.
This movie has many unpredictable twists and turns that have you squirming in your seat.
- Amy Stephens, administrative assistant