- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Everybody's a critic - 'Unfaithful'
She has the "perfect" life. She has a wonderful husband, an adorable son, beautiful home -- you name it she has it. Which brings me to the question of "why?"
I don't understand how (yes, I know it's the movies) a total stranger is able to lure a woman up to his apartment in a matter of minutes. I mean really, who in this day and age would actually be that brave?
An unfaithful wife finds a new passion which leads to tragic circumstances. This only makes it that much more exciting. I would expect that she was thinking of her son and, of course, her husband during this time, but it's very doubtful.
The setting is beautiful and the characters are well chosen.
This movie has many unpredictable twists and turns that have you squirming in your seat.
- Amy Stephens, administrative assistant