- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Daughter to Frannie Michelle Essner and John Derek Taylor of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, May 8, 2002. Name, Calise LaShea. Weight, 8 pounds. Third daughter. Ms. Essner is the daughter of Theresa Essner of Cape Girardeau. She is a phlebotomist at St. Francis Regional Laboratories. Taylor is the son of John Taylor Sr. of Santa Barbara, Calif., and Sandra Taylor of Minneapolis, Minn. He is a self-employed artist at Air Brush Designs.
Daughter to Steve and Pam Fleckenstein of Hickory, N.C., Frey Medical Center, 2:43 a.m. Sunday, May 12, 2002. Name, Katherine Rose. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Mrs. Fleckenstein is the former Pam Ross, daughter of Robert and Rosemary Ross of Chaffee, Mo. Fleckenstein is the son of John and Diane Fleckenstein of Atlanta, Ga.