- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 5/17/02
Friday, May 17
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:At 7:37 p.m., medical assist at 2575 Magnolia.
At 9:32 p.m., smoke odor in the 500 block of South Sprigg St.
At 11:05 p.m.,, medical assist at 3017 Mimosa, Apt. 3.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
At 11:33 a.m., medical assist at Cape County Park South.
At 11:43 a.m., water rescue on Highway 177.