- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jerome August Blechle, 73, of Lakewood, Colo., died Tuesday, May 14, 2002, in Wheat Ridge, Colo.
He was born June 5, 1928, in Cape Girardeau. He married Carmen Schlue on Oct. 1, 1964, in Cape Girardeau. She preceded him in death.
He was a pharmaceutical salesman.
He is survived by a daughter, Melissa Blechle of Englewood, Colo.; two brothers, Paul Blechle of Denver, Colo., and Earl Blechle of Jackson, Mo.; and a sister, Verna Felter of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Archdiocese of Denver Mortuary. The rosary will be recited at 7 p.m. Sunday at the mortuary.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Jude Catholic Church in Lakewood.
Burial will be at Mount Olivet Cemetery in Wheat Ridge.