- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Coena Uhrhan, 80, of Chaffee died Tuesday, May 14, 2002, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 15, 1921, at Oran, Mo., daughter of Edward and Nora Dannenmueller Eichhorn. She and Paul A. Uhrhan were married May 30, 1944. He died Sept. 29, 1995.
Uhrhan retired from Sports Specialty Shoe Co. She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Daughters of St. Ambrose, and VFW Ladies Auxiliary.
Survivors include a brother, Ervin Eichhorn of Kelso, Mo., and a sister, Rose Talley of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by five brothers and a sister.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Prayers will be at 7.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Ambrose Church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.