- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- William H. "Bill" Beasley, 55, of Olive Branch died Tuesday, May 14, 2002, at his home.
He was born Dec. 28, 1946, in Cape Girardeau, son of Robert and Eunice Moore Beasley.
Beasley was an electrician. He was a veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include two daughters, Lorna Middleton of Advance, Mo., Lisa Mueller of Norman, Okla.; his parents of Thebes, Ill.; a friend, Hope Raden; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tom Bridges officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery at Thebes.