- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Steve and Jean Chapman of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Amanda M. Chapman, to John C. Beaudean. He is the son of J. Mark and Sally Beaudean of Cape Girardeau.
Chapman is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in dietetics from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2002.
Beaudean is a 1998 graduate of Central High School, and is pursuing a bachelor of arts degree in music education from Concordia University.
A July 20 wedding is planned at Trinity Lutheran Church.