- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ALTENBURG, Mo. -- Kristopher Shawn Repp, 25, of Altenburg died Friday, May 10, 2002, at his home.
He was born Oct. 14, 1976, at Fort Bragg, N.C., son of Gary and Beth Simmons Repp.
He worked for East Perry Building Supply Inc. in Frohna, Mo., and Buchheit's in Biehle, Mo.
A 1995 graduate of Meadow Heights High School, Repp had attended Southeast Missouri State University. He was a member of HHC 1140th Engineering Battalion.
He attended Sedgewickville Baptist Church.
Survivors include his parents; his wife, Terri Repp; two stepchildren, Desira Repp and Brent Repp; two brothers, Gary Shannon Repp and Levi Wyatt Repp of Altenburg; two sisters, Melisia Seabaugh of Altenburg and Amanda Beth Repp of Perryville, Mo.
Friends may call after 1 p.m. today at Sedgewickville Baptist Church.
A memorial service will be at 2 p.m. today at the church, with the Rev. Al Brown officiating.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hutchings Funeral Chapel.