- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report for 5/11
Saturday, May 11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:At 6:37 p.m., an emergency medical service at 921 Hackberry.
At 9:51 p.m., a still alarm at 2839 Whitener.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:At 12:55 a.m., an emergency medical service at Southeast Missouri State University, Dorm J.
At 1:15 a.m., an emergency medical service at 1000 New Madrid.
At 1:24 a.m., an emergency medical service at 523 Alta Vista.
At 7:17 a.m., an emergency medical service at 428 S. Frederick St.
At 9:03 a.m., an emergency medical service at 550 N. Kingshighway.
At 10:31 a.m., an alarm sounding at 806 Enterprise.