- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
U.S. sanctions firms dealing with Iran
WASHINGTON -- The State Department is imposing sanctions against companies in Armenia, China and Moldova for allegedly selling equipment and technology to Iran that could benefit development of weapons of mass destruction.
Department spokesman Richard Boucher said the goods supplied by the companies to Iran violated international agreements designed to inhibit development of weapons of mass destruction.