- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)14
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
U.S. sanctions firms dealing with Iran
WASHINGTON -- The State Department is imposing sanctions against companies in Armenia, China and Moldova for allegedly selling equipment and technology to Iran that could benefit development of weapons of mass destruction.
Department spokesman Richard Boucher said the goods supplied by the companies to Iran violated international agreements designed to inhibit development of weapons of mass destruction.