- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MILLERSVILLE, Mo. -- Linda G. James, 41, of Millersville died Sunday, May 5, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 19, 1960, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Elmer Lee and Inez Marie Ahrens Hobeck. She and Jimmy W. James were married Jan. 8, 1983, at Scopus, Mo.
James worked at Good News Christian Center in Jackson, Mo. She was a member of Scopus United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Danny James of Leopold; two daughters, Susan Jordan of Marble Hill, Mo., Crystal James of Millersville; her mother of Jackson; two brothers, Gary Hobeck of Jackson, Dale Hobeck of Delta, Mo.; two sisters, Brenda Harris and Karen Shirley of Jackson; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Steven and Jerry Sander officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.