- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BROWNWOOD, Mo. -- Ella M. Dunivan, 91, of Brownwood died Saturday, May 4, 2002, at the Advance Nursing Center.
She was born Aug. 6, 1910, at Bertrand, Mo. She and Clarence Dunivan were married May 10, 1926. He preceded her in death May 2, 1984.
Dunivan was retired from Inland Shoe Co. in Advance, Mo., after working as a seamstress for 25 years.
Survivors include a son, Ed Dunivan of Puxico, Mo.; two daughters, Marie Light of Winter Haven, Fla., and Thelma Annis of Cape Girardeau; eight grandchildren; 23 great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by her mother, Susan Caroline Osborn.
Friends may call at the Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel. The Revs. Eddie Dunivan and Danny Dunivan will officiate with burial in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.