- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kimberly Kay Ramsey of Jackson, Mo., and John Stephen Daniel of Cape Girardeau announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Bud and Sharon Wallace of Brewton, Ala. Daniel is the son of the Rev. and Mrs. Robert J. Daniel of St. Louis.
Ramsey is a graduate of Dwight D. Eisenhauer High School in Decatur, Ill. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University.
Daniel is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in engineering management from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and a master's degree in business administration from Harvard Business School. He is director of enrollment at Saxony Lutheran High School.
A June 8 wedding is planned at St. Andrew Lutheran Church.