- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Samu'El T. Woodson, one month, five days old, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, May 3, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 28, 2002, son of Samu'El Taylor and Koreena K. Woodson.
Survivors include his parents; four brothers, Christian Woodson of Sikeston, Mo., Sammudrick Taylor of Cape Girardeau, Elijah Woodson of Cape Girardeau and Devian Taylor of Atlanta, Ga.; five sisters, Alexis Woodson of Sikeston and Precious Taylor, Delilah Woodson, Samunia Taylor and Mercedes Taylor, all of Cape Girardeau; his maternal grandparents, Carol and Hubert Rutherford of Cape Girardeau; his paternal grandmother, Rosie Taylor of Kennett, Mo.; and his maternal great-grandmother, Wilma Price of Brownsville, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather.
Friends may call from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Graveside service will be at 1:30 Monday at Lorimier Cemetery, with the Rev. Johnny Thomas officiating.