- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Samu'El T. Woodson, one month, five days old, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, May 3, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 28, 2002, son of Samu'El Taylor and Koreena K. Woodson.
Survivors include his parents; four brothers, Christian Woodson of Sikeston, Mo., Sammudrick Taylor of Cape Girardeau, Elijah Woodson of Cape Girardeau and Devian Taylor of Atlanta, Ga.; five sisters, Alexis Woodson of Sikeston and Precious Taylor, Delilah Woodson, Samunia Taylor and Mercedes Taylor, all of Cape Girardeau; his maternal grandparents, Carol and Hubert Rutherford of Cape Girardeau; his paternal grandmother, Rosie Taylor of Kennett, Mo.; and his maternal great-grandmother, Wilma Price of Brownsville, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather.
Friends may call from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Graveside service will be at 1:30 Monday at Lorimier Cemetery, with the Rev. Johnny Thomas officiating.