- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Samu'El T. Woodson, one month, five days old, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, May 3, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 28, 2002, son of Samu'El Taylor and Koreena K. Woodson.
Survivors include his parents; four brothers, Christian Woodson of Sikeston, Mo., Sammudrick Taylor of Cape Girardeau, Elijah Woodson of Cape Girardeau and Devian Taylor of Atlanta, Ga.; five sisters, Alexis Woodson of Sikeston and Precious Taylor, Delilah Woodson, Samunia Taylor and Mercedes Taylor, all of Cape Girardeau; his maternal grandparents, Carol and Hubert Rutherford of Cape Girardeau; his paternal grandmother, Rosie Taylor of Kennett, Mo.; and his maternal great-grandmother, Wilma Price of Brownsville, Texas.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather.
Friends may call from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Graveside service will be at 1:30 Monday at Lorimier Cemetery, with the Rev. Johnny Thomas officiating.